A railway infrastructure company based in Bandung is looking for experienced, Talented People with strong initiative and integrity to join as :
(Bandung and Timika)
- Ensure that the works are carried out as per schedule, within the budget, in line with the quality standards and as per health and safety requirements
- Ensure that the Construction Manager is aware of all site activities and personnel issues in a timely way
- Write documentation (procedures, reports) related to the construction and EHS requirements
- Manage the supervisors and machines under his responsibility
- Contact point for all third parties on site
- Liaise with the logistic team for preparation of the daily programme and loading requirements
- Issue daily construction report from daily records provided by supervisors
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Mandatory able to communicate, reading and writing in English
- Mandatory hold Indonesian Construction Expertise Certification (SKA) minimum Ahli Madya level in Civil Works field, preferably in Transportation Civil Works (Code AS300) or Track Work (Code AS310) field.
- Project monitoring Experience
- Preferable experience in railway industry
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandung and Timika and ready to relocate to other city within Indonesia
- Able to adapt to project environment (foreign collaborators and staff, rules in work site areas, etc)
- Team spirit approach and good communication skills
- Ready to relocate to other city within Indonesia
- 2 Full-Time and Contract position available.